MOROCCO TOWN COUNCIL
March 6, 2018
Bob Gonczy opened the meeting at 7:00 P.M. Board Members present were Bob Gonczy, Rick McCann, Duke Gagnon and Clerk Treasurer Sherri Rainford. Town Marshal Dustin Gary was also in attendance and Casey Ehlinger.
Turning Change into Opportunity
- Beaverfest meeting was last Monday. A Copy of the agenda is being made a part of this meeting.
- Bob attended the Utility Board. They are making a recommendation to the Town Board for Dixson Engineering to look at our elevated tower. Rick made a motion to enter into a contract with Dixson engineering for $3000 upon legal review. Duke seconded. Motion passed 3-0.
- The Board recognized everyone’s efforts in helping with the flooding. Dave, King, Casey, Rick, and Allen.
- We have ordered red rubber mulch for Recher Park.
- Rick made a motion to give Projects $500 for the Easter Egg Hunt. Duke seconded, Motion passed 3-0.
- Town wide Clean-up is May 5.
Clerk Treasurer: (Sherri Rainford)
- Duke made a motion to approve the February claims. Rick seconded. Motion passed 3-0.
- Rick made a motion to approve the minutes from the February meeting. Duke seconded. Motion passed 3-0.
- Report to be submitted.
- Dustin asked the Board about any vehicles that need to be tagged. He is working on that.
- Mr. Haas, Superintendent of NNSC, asked Dustin if the Town would be open to the school sending him to a training to be a resource officer. The school would pay for this training. Dustin asked the Board if they thought it would be ok if he attended the training. The Board told Dustin that it was his decision.
Town Attorney: (Becky Goddard)
Becky sent the ordinances to the newspaper for publication.
Becky has prepared two letters for the properties that we deemed as unsafe.
Becky brought a draft of a lease.
Update on the deeds of the property that we are trying to acquire.
Next meeting is on Tuesday, April 3, 2018.
____________________ ___________________ _______________
Robert Gonczy Rick McCann Duke Gagnon